Roy Dennis Roofing is a third-generation, family-owned, full-service company that has been a leader in the Vancouver roofing industry since 1946.
Created under the leadership of Roy Dennis, the business started with a staff of just four at our original location in Richmond. The leadership role passed along to Roy’s son Ray Dennis in 1975. Together with grandson Eric, the company has grown to a team of more than 40 certified journeymen and apprentice roofers, sales and office staff at our office in North Richmond.
Combined, our staff has more than 200 years of expertise and experience in the roofing industry.
A wide variety of customers
Today, Roy Dennis Roofing works with many long-term customers in a wide range of sectors in Metro Vancouver, such as:
- Residential homeowners (single and multiple-family homes, strata councils and managers)
- Strata and Commercial Property Managers (BC Housing, Associa, Cross Roads, SD Woodsman, Century 21, Remax dWell)
- Local developers (Peak, Trillium, NewCity, Small Works, ORR Development )
- School boards (elementary, secondary schools)
- Post-secondary institutions (UBC, Simon Fraser University, trades schools)
- Healthcare (Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health)
- Authorities, private clinics, care facilities
- Office buildings (walk-up and towers)
- Retail and commercial clients
- Heritage clients (Fort Langley Historic Site, Mole Hill Community Housing, Warehouse Studio, Kits Neighborhood House, Terra Nova Heritage Society)
- Vancouver Aquarium
- BC Housing
- Habitat for Humanity
We have intimate knowledge of the local region due to our 70 years here, and our roofing expertise is highly sought within the construction industry. Roy Dennis Roofing is also very aware of our impact on the environment, so at the end of each project, we collect all old, discarded and unusable roofing debris and work with local recycling centres to sort and ship these materials for recycling. This largely eliminates the chance of roofing materials being sent to landfills.
A major contributor to the Roofing Contractors Association of BC (RCABC)
Roy Dennis Roofing is a major contributor to the Roofing Contractors Association of BC (RCABC), an organization which writes and maintains minimum standards for roofing in British Columbia. Our past president Ray Dennis was RCABC’s Ethics Chairman, while general manager Eric Dennis has previously served on their Technical Committee.
We are also members of the:
- Canadian Roofing Contractors’ Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association
Our highly experienced staff and teams are ready to help you get the roofing work you need done quickly, with quality materials and service. Call us today.